B207 - NA

ob one

can't seem to get this car to run smoothly I put all new sensor on the engine fpr coil pack before mapping and it still smells rich and idles rough since getting back car got new throttle body no idea what else could be wrong any thoughts would be appreciated thanks

ob one

was thinking of getting new accelerate pedal only thing I haven't changed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-21-12-39-50.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-21-12-39-50.png
    752.9 KB · Views: 262

ob one

hi all just bought some new ngk spark plugs and was wondering if I have to change the gaps due to the higher compression ratio or just leave them alone cheers

ob one

finally got this engine to run smoothly put new gaskets plus pcv valve on inlet manifold still ran rough but better then disconnected that loom plug behind battery and cleaned with switch cleaner one day later it threw up a code for number 2 injector edge of plug was damaged fixed replaced reset ecu 10 miles later it runs like a different car my question is with the bad issues being fixed would it need to be remapped plu's I need to move forward I want to get coil overs any advice on brands

corsaZ22se

You might get better results from a remap now or even used a dyno run to see how it's running under load and go from there?
You really do get what you pay for with coilovers, Not sure on the Zafira but I know with the Corsa C and Vectra B you need to spend upwards of £400 to get new ones that are worth having.
I've gone to fixed height Bilsteins now B12 kit. ride is so much better.