B207 - NA

hi does anyone know if it possible to get longer springs for the coil pack to spark plugs as mine don't seem to make a good connection. I think the spark is flashing over at the coil pack end as the rubbers have gone black on each one 20180126_150522.jpg

hi does anyone know if it possible to get longer springs for the coil pack to spark plugs as mine don't seem to make a good connection. I think the spark is flashing over at the coil pack end as the rubbers have gone black on each one

Attachments

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
some have resistors in the middle when i put the se coil pack in the net cover i just use 2 springs overlapped to make it longer im sure it was a trick vocky had used before

bit of advice needed had my injectors checked and it seems a couple of them are a bit naf so I was thinking of getting a new set what I need to know is with the mods I have should I go for z22se one or something different cheers

Standard injectors are good for 250-260 bhp, anything else will require a remap or they will under fuel/over fuel.
I have heard you can get injectors cleaned? never tried this on petrol cars before though or if its even possible with the z22se injectors?

had this engine since 2017 been skint since then I know there was a couple of people wanted to know how it went. but only got a break now have a engine with about 6000 miles and the car with 125 000 lots of maintenance needed after that I will get it mapped and post the results