August 2006 Car Of The Month - blue se2

Matt

Administrator
Make: Vauxhall
Model: Astra Coupe SE2

Exterior:
Rieger front bumper with side vents filled and smoothed in and rieger fog lights. Front headlight brows. steinmetz front grill. front sun strip. Rieger fluted side skirts. Blue side repeaters. rieger rear bumper extension filled to original rear bumper and recess filled and number plate light removed. number plate lights relocated under boot handle. Rieger rear top spoiler. Colour coded Pro design rear lights. M6 door mirrors on custom made base plates. holden rear badge. Shortened bee sting aerial. Silver tech front and rear indicator bulbs.

Interior:
Standard blue alcantara interior. Blue suede gear and handbrake gaitors. Chrome heater vents. All dash bulbs replaced with blue LEDs. Colour coded air freshner. Irmisher door pins. Richbrook hand brake handle.

Engine Bay: Z22se engine with
K&N induction kit, Courtney sport cat with precat removed, Remus racing tube centre section with remus twin exit rear silencer. Ecotec valve. Colour coded; engine, fuse and relay covers, Gas bonnet lifters.

Suspension:
FK coilovers with Koni damping adjustable gas shockabsorbers. Lowered Aprox 45mm

Wheel & Tyres:
Dare V4 alloy wheels with kumho 215/35/19 tyres

Brakes:
Front astra turbo 308mm brake disc conversion and pads and standard rear brakes all painted blue.

Ice:
Standard at the moment Sad

Security:
Clifford 650 alarm, Total closure, remote headlight activation, Tilt and motion sensor, duel proxcimity sensor, Remote start, wireless fuel cut off switch, glass break sensor. And Disclock steering wheel lock.

Total Price Spent:
£9000 for the car 2 year's ago and aprox £4000 on the mods so far

Future plans include:
ICE Install, and alloy wheel refirb. and maybe some more engine mods.
I have a few more body mods on the way, will let you know when they are complete. And the misus has bought me something for my bithday for the car but not sure what yet? Hopefully a supercharger (I wish)

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_100_0830_1_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_100_0836_1_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_100_0837_1_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_100_0840_1_1.jpg
acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_100_0841_1_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_100_0846_1_1.jpg

acdn.z22se.com_userpix_2_100_100_Billing0248_1_1_1.jpg

Last edited:

JohnnyN

Former Staff
Well done mate. I like the Photoshopped version of that photo. That car is a credit to you.

thumbup

pxc150

well done. all i ill say is loose the cone and go viper it work's much better when the engine is warm, as your not dragging in hot air munchies..
speak to caroline from road runner

blue se2

Cheer pxc150
I bought the filter of a mate cheap he only had it on the car 2 weeks then sold the car?. I will change it soon, I use road runner a lot at work I speak to charllot she seems to know pippercross insideout.