Attendee List

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
I be alright bud. @evocarlos u are putting your coupe down the strip!! I want vid for forum u smoking a Vxr :)
no mate not that interested in quarter mile times would just be 14 secs and im not sure i can be arsed to sit in the que for 3 hours to go up the strip

Just if anyone in Shropshire I was hoping I could ask a favor as something on ebay I want and seller wont post it.
how local to me is it ?

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
Anyone whos going PVS got a 12v power inverter I can borrow for the day? Just to save me buying one?

PowR Remap

Remap Services
Trader
I am taking my camera so I can get some pictures.

But was also thinking of taking my in car mount so I can get some footage of us from the service station to PVS.

Ill also let you guys go past me on the motorway so I get some drive-bys and convoy footage :)

milo

I am taking my camera so I can get some pictures.

But was also thinking of taking my in car mount so I can get some footage of us from the service station to PVS.

Ill also let you guys go past me on the motorway so I get some drive-bys and convoy footage :)

AAWWW!!! like to hear my zorst at full chat lol. Btw the neighbours love it atm!! I only set off 2 car alarms when I leave the estate lol