Astra g wiring diagrams

corsaZ22se

sorry my copy of tis is so old that its not easy to print whole pages now i have updated to windows10.
i can only get small screen diagrams up now :(
you need to find a pirate copy to have, some one off corsa c uk gave me mine for a pint. but it only runs on xp :(

dewismotorsport

Ah that's a shame :( thanks anyway (y)

It's just the immobiliser isn't getting a signal so wanted to trace that wire and reconnect it as it may have been cut out on the loom strip.

corsaZ22se

i do know that the wires are the same colour from ecu to transponder. pin outs are on my z22se/corsa c guide on here

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
I will send the info later when I'm home off the top of my head its just a single brown/white wire I will confirm later when home :)

dewismotorsport

Cheers guys (y) I've narrowed it down to pin 7 on the back of the transponder down to either pin 33 or 46 on the X2 bulkhead plug. Weirdly it goes from the transponder to the mfd then radio then down to the X2 bulkhead connector. I no longer have radio wire nor mfd so I can see how it was overlooked. Plan is to narrow the pin down and run a wire direct from pin 7 on the transponder to X2 and hope it starts. I could use the daily 2.2 to continuity check the pin 7 wire and see which pin it is out of the two at the X2.

All time consuming though, I have very little time till first race and other jobs to be doing as well :(

corsaZ22se

pin 7 on immobilizer goes to pin 46 on x2 plug then on to pin 15 of x120 plug and ends up ant pin 59 on ecu plug x77 and its brown and white wire.
pin 2 on immobilizer goes to pin 26 on x2 which is joined to pins 8 and 64 on x2, pin 8 goes to dash pin 29, EML and pin 16 on x120 then to pin 63 on x77,
pin 64 on x2 goes to pin 34 on dash, MIL then to pin 13 on x120 and on to pin 26 on x77, it's brown and blue.
immob.PNG
wiring.PNG
ecu immob.PNG
ecu2 immob.PNG

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
One of the brown /white wires from the transponder is a link thru to the obd port there will be 3or more connections from the pin on the obd for connection of the diagnostic i cant look without being at home

evocarlos

Stupid Bollocks
Staff
pin 7 to pin 46 on the x2 thats all you should need to make up for it to work
imo.JPG

but to connect to the imo unit you will need the brown/white on pin6 of the imo unit that links to the obd port pin 7
pin7 is also for abs,power steering,esp,telematics,xenon lght
obd.JPG

dewismotorsport

Cheers guys that's awesome info, really appreciate it (y)

I'm hoping just to link the imo pin 7 to X2 pin 46 and I'm back in the game. If I'm not then I'm in trouble as it's dash out, loom tape off and a lot of swearing :ROFLMAO::cry: