astra coupe edition.

depends on how tall you are ,, the rails come off the seats to make it easier , I drilled the seat runner 30mm to the side to get them away from the centre console , drilled 4 new holes too fit the bottom of the seat runner to the genuine astra seat holes,,

depends on how tall you are ,, the rails come off the seats to make it easier , I drilled the seat runner 30mm to the side to get them away from the centre console , drilled 4 new holes too fit the bottom of the seat runner to the genuine astra seat holes,,

so Christmas has come early again ,,,,, but this time santa tofferson claus , came in person with some nice shiney car parts in his big bag????? first thing was a nice grey sump ,,,, shortly followed by a shiny green subframe , which needed a pair of green wishbones to match,,,,last and defo not last some hub carriers ,,,,, a big thank you to toffersons and his powder coating capabilities , top man ,,,, is your car done yet ?????? yet again cheers,,,,,,,,,,,,

ive been having a problem with the gm water pipe from the b207/z20net , it is located drivers side , and goes to the radiator from the cylinder head , it splices off to the turbo , its made from crappy plastic which must weaken over time ,, I'm on my second one , its snaps on the smaller pipe which goes to the turbo,,, so ive bought a 32mm coupler and a 13mm straight pipe and made one to replace the crap genuine part , its been welded and painted by,,,, yes you guest it (toffersons) ,,,, last thing I wanted was it breaking on a blast and leaving me stranded ,,,,,,

Attachments

so finally got round to fitting my new turbo, td04 t19 ,need to take it on a learning run , just haven't had the time , its a lot louder than the old one and uses more juice, lets see if I can break the 300bhp mark or break my engine,,,,,,,,,:), the old turbo was using oil ,and had oil on the exhaust side of the turbo ,,its a lot better driving without leaving a smoke screen,,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

What benefits do you get from using z22yh crank and 22se pistons and not all saab parts? I was planning on buying a crate b207r or finding a salvage car from sweden. So i was thinking on using the saab ecu or a standalone since the oem is a tricky to get mapped properly. But otherwise i would only need a billet flywheel to fit b207 to getrag f23, external trigger wheel and a ton of pipe work?

was going to run standalone,he told the z22yh had more pick ups on the crank and would run better but the bloke messed me about so went dutch software ,with mine being a 2.2 standard, just decided to go 2.2 seeing I had plenty of z22se parts,,

moved brake and clutch pipes into scuttle panel , away from heat of turbo , removed a/c pipes and what it bolted to , in bulk head , had to panel beat bulkhead slightly with a piece of wood to give a bit more clearance from turbo , moved fuel pipes away from turbo using braided pipes , all engine mounts fit b207/z20net engine when using f23 gearbox,,