Astra Convertible 2003 - 53 Plate - + 18" Signas + ICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davemark

Ok i know what people are going to think why you selling allready but after driving friends bmw 330 Sport SMG i just want one and unfortuanly that means i will be leaving the vaux scene , will still post from time to time tho

Here are the details

Astra Convertible Black 53 Plate (Registerd October 2003) So Allmost 2004)
Z22SE 2.2 Engine 72000 Approx , No Knocks/Noises/Smoke/ Runs Very Smooth
Black
Black Electric Roof, Good working condition and no rips or tears, can be done on key fob also.
Cruise Control
Traction Control
Full Electric Windows of Course
Factory Fitted Rear Parking Sensors
Good Interior no Rips or tears or bulster wear (Standard Black/Grey Cloth Interior)
4 Months Tax
MOT Untill 15th October 09 (will put another full 12 months on if get asking price)

Mods Included

18" Signa Wheels - The Two Nearside wheels have kerbing but no buckles of anything serious , all have avarage tred and are on Falken Tyres
Lowered 45mm on H&R Springs
Short Shift Gear Leaver Fitted
Zeon Headlight Bulbs
Clear Indecators
Recenty Debadged

ICE (Under 6 Months Old - Costing £600+ Approx)

Pioneer MP3/Bluetooth Headunit With Handsfree Mic Wired in (DEH-P700BT)
Alpine Amp In Glovebox (Alpine MRP-T222)
Alpine Component (Alpine SPR-17S)

Recent Work

Full Engine Service , All Fluids Changed Inc Coolant
Air Con Serviced/Re Gased
New Bottom Wishbone Arms
Gearbox Oil Changed, Very Nice Smooth Changes now goes well with the short shift.

Bad Points

TBH No big ones , It has a few marks and scratches here and there and being a black car they are more noticebale than some but nothing majour.

Only other Negative Point is only 3 Approx Months Left on MOT but if buyer matches asking price i will put another 12 months on as i dont personly think it will need anything to get though.

2x Keys, V5 Present, HPI Clear

Testdrives Welcome :) & Recomended :) Get now few good sunny months left :)

£4895 ONO

Leighton Buzzard, Beds ,
Dave - 07909595373

IMG_6551.jpg

IMG_6554.jpg

IMG_6555.jpg

IMG_6572.jpg

_MG_6568.jpg

_MG_6569.jpg

_MG_6588.jpg

_MG_6590.jpg

IMG_6581.jpg

IMG_6583.jpg

IMG_6584.jpg

Regards

DaveMark

dodger

Former Staff
whats happen Dave, you haven't had this car long?

BTW you was going to take more pics of the parking sensors for me, can you measure the distance between them too please

Davemark

decided to leave vauxhall sceen after driving mates bmw 3 series .. going to go for either a 328 or a 330 :) i will get a pic of sensors on monday cars currently at work becasue i borrowed my works van

JohnnyN

Former Staff
That is a lovely looking car. That Skunkworx Astra cab is up for sale at the moment too. £10k and if I had the money I would love that.

Davemark

yeah love skunkworx cab tempted to buy it after selling this but want to try my hand at a a3 3.2 or a bm 330 .. not sure which yet

JohnnyN

Former Staff
I love the 330ci. 4 of the chaps that I work with have them. One of them is a 330ci Club Sport. That's for sale at the moment too I think on AutoTrader.

dodger

Former Staff
I would of thought so, see below

Production: Modified timing chain and lubrication nozzle have been introduced in production as of the following engine-No: 11065400 (March 2002).

NICKYB

dodger said:
I would of thought so, see below

Production: Modified timing chain and lubrication nozzle have been introduced in production as of the following engine-No: 11065400 (March 2002).

depends how long it was sat before registered, and some vec-c are having chain probs!

Status
Not open for further replies.