For Sale astra 2.2 sri

richard

astra 2.2 sri 2001 yreg silver 75k miles taxed till end may 2012 mot till middle of july 2012.reiger front and rear bumpers.gsi type rear spoiler.side skirts piper stainless exhaust manifold jetex stainless cat back exhaust system magnaflow sport cat 2.4 inlet manifold k and n panal filter drilled and groved discs with mintex pads all round courtenay sport remap switchable traction control kenwood cd player timing chain replaced at 55k miles good service history ive had car about 6 years all paper work present and 2x remote key fobs cars in good condtion with no dents.the only bad points are split on front bumper which if you zoom in you will see.and the handbrakes not great on drivers side for some reason.and found out the other day aircons not working car is due a service but saying that its only done 4k miles since last service i think thats all i can think of.£1500 any questions please ask thanks:) 006.jpg007.jpg005.jpg011.jpg011.jpg010.jpg010.jpg020.jpg020.jpg

richard

really need shot of car as have another so if anybody knows anybody that wants one i will take £1000(car has no mot but saying that has only done just over 2000miles since last one still taxed till end of november you can contact me at home on 01379 853848 or pm me thanks