Astra 2.2 SRi - 02 Plate (pictures enclosed)

carbay

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.2

First registered in April 02, this metallic Silver Vauxhall Astra SRi is in excellent condition. The 2.2 SRi model features all the normal options including PAS, ABS, electric windows, electric mirrors, aircon, traction control and 16â€

carbay

Cheers for the responses guys!

I thought it would sell ok too, but between Autotrader, Ebay and another Astra site, I haven't had 1 single phone call! I've dropped the price from 6000 to 5400, but no one seems intrested...

My new choice is a Ford Focus ST170. I got a really good deal on one and I just fancied a change after 18 months.

Has anyone else struggled to shift their 2.2's lately?

Matt

Administrator
Well the price you have it at is spot on for the model and year, can't think why it's so difficult to shift it?

solorider

carbay said:
Cheers for the responses guys!

I thought it would sell ok too, but between Autotrader, Ebay and another Astra site, I haven't had 1 single phone call! I've dropped the price from 6000 to 5400, but no one seems intrested...

My new choice is a Ford Focus ST170. I got a really good deal on one and I just fancied a change after 18 months.

Has anyone else struggled to shift their 2.2's lately?
ive having trouble selling a 2001 1.8 sri astra so you are not the only one.as to the new focus i have found what could be a serious design flaw,if the sun is showing from the rear of the car you cant see the lights showing because of the angle of the sun to the rear lights,i think it id=s dangerous,i noticed it a few weeks ago while following one on the motorway,lucky i didnt need to stop quickly