Archived Old Threads

Matt

Administrator
I've archived all the old forums into a single archive section, to reduce the number of forum nodes we have in here not being used.

Nothing in particular matt , just a few days back i was looking through my profile and wanted to scan a couple of threads i commented on but realised it had changed . i can still find it if i type in the name of the thread . i dont always log in and usually just look to see what people are saying in the new posts section . I did notice you had made some changes to the website switching web address etc. I just hadn't looked through my profile in a while and noticed a lot of changes.

Matt

Administrator
Yeah, we've removed the www from the URL, but nothing else has changed.

If you are logged in, you can search your own threads and posts from your profile page.

Matt

Administrator
Nothing in particular matt , just a few days back i was looking through my profile and wanted to scan a couple of threads i commented on but realised it had changed . i can still find it if i type in the name of the thread . i dont always log in and usually just look to see what people are saying in the new posts section . I did notice you had made some changes to the website switching web address etc. I just hadn't looked through my profile in a while and noticed a lot of changes.
Did you manage to find what you were looking for?