All my mixes in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Dj

Former Staff
I will be adding all my mixes into this section so it's easier for you lot to find. Most the mixes I have are Dance and some are Trance / Hard Trance. I even did a few old school sets and a few little rave mixes :p . As the mixes get newer the mixing will get better I think :LOL: . Well I hope you enjoy the mixes and I hope to be back mixing again when I get round to saving up for some new gear :roll: :). I will be adding more and more up all the time of my older stuff :wink:

All my mixes should be over 1 hour + long. If they are short of that let me know, as the upload may have cut off some how. Cheers

Vol 01 Click Here

Vol 02 Click Here

Vol 03 Click Here

Vol 09 Click Here

Vol 10 Click Here

Vol 11 Click Here

Vol. 22 Click Here

Vol. 24 Click Here

Vol. 25 My last mix Click Here

Vol. 01 Hard Trance Click Here

Vol. 01 Trance Mix Click Here

Gazza

Former Staff
good idea keeping them all togher :D

and i have a few downloaded and i must say they are great :D

Matt

Administrator
Excellent Mark, I can't wait for you to start mixing again either mate, such a waste of tallent.

I'll grab a few of these, so I can complete the collection! :D

BIG.Kev

just like Mark Dj im into music alot.. im also a dj myself.. not done any cd's for a few months now so ill be getting some done , im a big fan off funky house , the old CREAM classics.. also into scousehouse/comercial dance i have got my own music website run with a very close friend and have had it up and running for about 1 year now.. just going through all the legal " writ " with solicters, so we can sell the music for the artists / producers , and then the members like yourself can happly download just like itunes without woundering if you have broke the law.. please take a visit and see for yourself . there very helpfull just like here ... if you need anything just ask, there be happy to help or just ask me ! http://www.4themusic.co.uk we also have music playing nearly 24hrs a day.. with live dj's on from about 5-6-7pm till very very late...

Status
Not open for further replies.