Aircon ,egr software removal

Rick201i

Hi I was just wondering if anyone on here has the software to delete the egr and aircon software from the ecu .

figo126

don't know if any software available to delete the aircon ,, when I took mine out there is 2 sizes for aux belts ,, one for 2.2 with aircon and smaller size for 2.2 without ,,

vocky

Staff
the only way to delete the aircon on an ecu is to get the map replaced with a non aircon software, not really worth the cost, just fit a shorter belt

Rick201i

the only way to delete the aircon on an ecu is to get the map replaced with a non aircon software, not really worth the cost, just fit a shorter belt
I've deleted the whole aircon set up including the evaporator. I'm putting the car on a diet .I want to retain the seats and keep it as a daily car. I think the next bit will be chop the spare wheel well out and plate it.ive measure the boot floor and it measures 29inches in diameter. I could remove the spot welds and remove the well and drop the plate in it

So far I've deleted below

Aircon set up
Spare wheel

Hareng

Let me know if you need the VX220 Aux belt i never did mine.
Just took the repo saw to bulkhead and cut the tubing out to get at brake lines tha failed MOT at 6 yrs old.

positive

Hi I was just wondering if anyone on here has the software to delete the egr and aircon software from the ecu .
I have a factory bin wherein the EGR and the A/C is disabled. I wrote about it here. But I don't see the importance of the latter. Aircon can be turned off with the ECO button. Why do you want to disable it from the ECU?

Rick201i

I have a factory bin wherein the EGR and the A/C is disabled. I wrote about it here. But I don't see the importance of the latter. Aircon can be turned off with the ECO button. Why do you want to disable it from the ECU?
What do you mean by the factory bin? There is a few reasons why which I will show later