A wee front end bash !!!!!

wocsop

Hi there . got the car sorted finally !!!! then put it into the back of a fiesta this morning (typical !!!)
Anyway , it needs a new pair of angel eyes , and a new front bumper .
Is there a differance between the pre,post facelift gsi bumper ??? (i have a facelift sri vectra)
And where do i find the colour code for my car ?? (deep metallic blue)

Thanks chaps and merry christmas :)

Drakey

Ouch, sorry to hear that fella, hope it`s not too bad, just before Christmas, it`s the last thing you wanted.
There`s quite a difference between the bumpers but I believe they`re interchangeable?

adie2.2.

Sorry to hear that this morning.... the colour code is a plate on the bonnet slam panel. r.h side on the bonnet catch. it should read somthing like ..... 54 L. THIS IS THE CODE FOR MY CAR! it is amongst lots of other numbers but usually end's with a letter L.

wocsop

so you think i should def go for the facelift gsi bumper ????? . do you know of any for sale for under £400 ???
im back in norway at the mo , but if there is anyone out there knows of one , email me at [email protected] , and ill get back to you ..

p.s.
the angel eyes i put in were from 2exite at ebay . they were a total pig to fit but well worth the effort !!!

thanks again people !!!