2526055A replacement for z22se coil pack??

Hi vocky. Glad you answered. How come people talk about COP and using standard coil packs and leads and stuff then? Don't suppose anyone on here has a genuine working for sale?

I went and bought myself a new crankshaft position sensor after getting a "camshaft position sensor circuit malfunction" error code and it didn't fix it then the coil pack died so bought a HAAS one, which proceeded to die in the same fashion and left me stranded so I had no choice but to bodge it to get it working. Works fine and reliable now but still got the error and get the feeling it's waiting to fail spectacularly. If only I'd seen the thread where everyone said stick to GM/Delphi before I bought the HAAS :(

KevinH

As Vocky mentioned above the only part that will work (without random misfires and fault codes) is the Genuine GM Z22SE (latest part # 12580537) coil packs which are manufactured by Delphi.
The problem with the cheaper pattern units is they don't incorporate the correct CSI (compression sense ignition) sensor which negates the need for a separate camshaft sensor.

You could also search for the following, which are superseded GM part #'s (earliest first): 1104070, 12569342, 12567686

:)

Well thank you very much for the info guys :) that's helped me a lot, even if it didn't help me at all haha. Least I know where I stand lol thanks again :)