2001 astra 2.2 convertible for sale

solorider

i have both of my cars for sale and whichever sells i will keep the other as i cannot afford to keep both.

my car is a 2001 astra 2.2 convertible in europa blue,the car is low mileage for the year.

mot september

tax end august

mileage 63650 miles but will go up as the car is in use

leather seats in black,little or no wear on the seat bolster

rare blue hood

what i have done since i bought the car

fitted new timing chain,i had to have the guide rail bolt machined out and an insert inserted,done by a local engineering company

all genuine vauxhall parts were used

2" centre resonated centre box

turbo back box,2" stainless rear box will go with the car as well.

vectra intake pipe,air box to throttle body

oil catch tank made up

wind shield (goes behind the front seats)

precat removed (oroginal cat is still there)

egr blanked off

air con regassed recently,nice and chilly

gsi/turbo gear lever

gsi/turbo steering wheel

irmscher pedals

revers sensors,colour coded with display on dash

as standard you get a few things over the 1.8 like

cruise control

trip computer

the car has a irmscher front splitter,rear spats and boot spoiler
roof goes up and down electricaly

now to the faults

eml on due to egr fault,does not affect the running of the car as it is blanked off

there are some scuff marks on the car and some small dents,the car is 10 years old so to be expected

im after £2200, apart from the reverse sensors and boot spoiler all the extras will not come with the car,give me a pm asap if you are interested in the extras,the car drives great with no abnormal noises ,engine is sound with no rattles etc

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj38_solorider_uk_IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj38_solorider_uk_IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

here are some pics when i bought the car,i forgot to take some pics with the roof up
ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj38_solorider_uk_CDBnnVQCWkKGrHqJhwE0E82d2uHBNNKwsjq9w_12.jpg

ai268.photobucket.com_albums_jj38_solorider_uk_CDBnZTgBWkKGrHqNlcEzwnlkBNNKwOpLWQ_12.jpg

solorider

forgot to mention,the car has a vectra c rear view mirror and it has a stebel nautilaus horn along with the original horns

the egr problem seems to have sorted itself out,if the pric eis right i will leave a cordless drill to make it easy to lower the roof

solorider

still for sale thanks to a zero user waster on ebay,i will be removing most of the extras and i will be lowering the price,i do need a fast sale but im not going to give the car away

solorider

still for sale,i will also consider a swap for a yamaha 1000 fazer,suzuki 1200 bandit,honda 900 hornet,honda cb1000,yamaha tdm850/900 if you know anyone who wants a car

solorider

for this weekend only i will sell the car for £2000 and i will chuck in the wind deflector,someone must want a bargain

solorider

Matt said:
I know it's not really any help, but I can't believe it's not sold yet for the money you are asking :?:

i have had people offering £1000 and £1300 for it, im actualy giving the car away in its price and i cannot give it away,i have had the car up for sale for 2 months

Sleem

solorider said:
now only £1600

This is unbelievable!

In my country (Ukraine), the same car will cost around 13,000 US dollars (£8125). :eek:
For example:
I've bought my Vectra B 2001 Z22SE for a 10,000 US dollars, 3 months ago...