16 Valves, Cam Chain Kit, Head Gasket Kit

misterY

Hello,
to rebuild my 3rd engine I need some standard 16 valves (in good condition or new), cam chain kit (new), head gasket kit (new). If someone has some of this please sens me a PM or if you know a shop with good conditions please let me know also.
Thanks a lot!

Matt

Administrator
Only issue with getting a new cam chain kit from the UK would be shipping. We can supply them, but it costs just over £50 to post it insured to Germany (n)

misterY

I already bought a lot of things in UK. Even heavy an big things like a complete coolant package with 2 fans, a water and a/c cooler and a pair of driveshafts. The shipping never seemed to be that exspensive. Maybe you could make me a complete quatation of all parts with shipping. Your prices are better than ours here. ;)

Thanks!

Matt

Administrator
MikeS said:
you tried directcouriersolutions matt

about 30 quid for european economy
currently use TNT to Europe. Excellent service, tracked via SMS at all scanning points, and fully insured. Used a cheap courier before to Reunion Island and it took almost 3 months for him to get the timing chain kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt

Administrator
misterY said:
I already bought a lot of things in UK. Even heavy an big things like a complete coolant package with 2 fans, a water and a/c cooler and a pair of driveshafts. The shipping never seemed to be that exspensive. Maybe you could make me a complete quatation of all parts with shipping. Your prices are better than ours here. ;)

Thanks!
can sort you a quote for all the bits tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

astra22bertoneauto

misterY said:

Is prices really that bad in Germany? I thought some GM parts are made/come from Germany notsure.gif Only reason i say that is sometimes when ive ordered parts from my local Vx dealer they have said "its gotta come from Germany".....