iPhone White Screen: What It Is and How to Fix It
1. Put iPhone in recovery mode
If the white screen of death still appears after a hard reset, put the iPhone in recovery mode and restore it from the backup. Recovery mode helps you troubleshoot iPhone software issues so you can reinstall the operating system and restore data from the backup. It can be help when you create pdf from scanner
1) To do this, make sure you have iTunes on your computer, then turn off your iPhone.
2) Connect the sync cable to the phone (not the computer). If you have an older iPhone (6 or older), press and hold the Home button and connect the cable to the computer, and for iPhone 7, press and hold the volume down button when you connect the phone to the computer. For iPhone 8 or later, hold the side (sleep/wake) button while connecting the cable to the computer.
3) If you press and hold the iPhone button, the recovery mode screen will appear. If your iPhone screen goes black, you are in recovery mode and can follow the on-screen instructions to restore your device from a backup or update iOS.
4) Tap Restore to restore your iPhone from the backup.
2. Put iPhone into DFU mode.
Device Firmware Update Mode (also known as DFU mode) allows you to restart your iPhone and fix a software problem without booting into the operating system. This way you can make changes to iOS or reinstall it. It may seem more complicated, but it is more effective than recovery mode.
Put your iPhone into DFU mode by connecting the device to your computer and opening iTunes.
Turn off your phone and simultaneously press and hold either the sleep/power button (iPhone 6 or earlier) or the side volume button (iPhone 7 or later) for about 10 seconds.
3. Contact Apple Support.
If your iPhone is still showing a white screen after trying all the fixes above, you may need to take the problem to a professional. Contact Apple Support by phone or email, or visit your nearest Genius Bar for assistance.
Tips to Avoid iPhone Stuck on White Screen
Sometimes it's better to prevent a problem before it happens, rather than wasting time and effort trying to fix it. Here are some tips to help you make your iPhone screen white again.
Keep your iPhone away from dusty rooms, humid environments,s and environmental influences.
Get an iPhone case and screen protector that absorbs hard drops and water penetration. Protective gear also helps extend the life of your phone by reducing the chance of hardware damage.
Avoid overheating due to additional strain on the iPhone's hardware resources, including the battery. Turn off your phone every once in a while to let it breathe.