For Sale Verde Green 2.2 16v Astra Bertone Coupe 10 Months Mot Only £700 Ono

voo51

The time has come to sell my gorgeous 2001 51reg vauxhall Astra bertone coupe in the very rare verde green. This is a standard colour and only a few were made in this colour.

I have owned this car for a few years and loved every minute of it. However, I now have a five month old daughter and trying to lift her in her car seat in and out of the back of a 3 door is just getting too hard and notgoodfor my back.

It has been a brilliant car and has quite a bit of service history but the last few services have not been stamped in the book even though I had them done. The last oil change was April and so could do with a full service.

The MOT is until November 2013. There will be no tax included in the sale unless full price is paid, but you can buy the remaining 5 months(end may) off me for £70 if you wish, or I will send it back and get my money back from the dvla.

This Astra is completely standard with the 6 disc cd changer, tape head unit, air conditioning (needs regassing) , cruise control, steering wheel stereo controls, alloy wheels , electric windows, electric mirrors , pas, remote central locking, alarm, all fully working. It also comes with both original keys and codes for both the cd changer and radio.

However, the abs ecu needs replacing. The car is completely drivable and I have been driving it like this since November. It just means the abs, traction control lights are on and the speedo doesn't work. Also, due to the car not knowing how fast it is going it sometimescancut out when you come to a stop but restarts again every time. A replacement abs ecu/unit will be included in the sale. I just don't want to spend any more money fixing the car asi had another alternator and battery fitted in November and the cylinder head replaced, skimmed and fitted with new gaskets and timming chain in April costing me over £700. The rear drivers brake disc and padalmere replaced on Christmas eve but now squeak a bit. I had let them wear a bit too far and so that wheel has some rust from the grinding pads/discs on it. I've givin it a quick scrub but you might be able to get it better. the egr needs replacing, again, I have a second hand one that just needs fitting. The exhaust was replaced and since then rattles a little when you take your foot off the accelerator, maybe needs fitting better?

The passenger front seat could do with the lift knob fixing as there is currently a shoe lace you pull instead to move the seat forward to get people in the back. It has never bothered me so I just left it as it was.

The boot is a great size and has been perfect for fitting our huge pushchair and bags in.

The bodywork is in generally good condition with a scuff on each bumper corner and the front near side fog doesn't work. This car is over ten years old so does have various marks, scuffs on the interior and exterior but please come and view before you buy.

As said before this car is still fully drive able, it just needs a few bits doing to make it spot on. I will be very sad to see it go. It is worth EVERY penny.

I have been very honest in this listing as I want you to know what you are buying.

The private plate is not included and I'm just waiting for the transfer to come through from the dvla.

You are welcome to come and look at the car and test drive if you are insured.

I can send loads more photos via email just send me your email address.

Thankyou for looking, any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

ai32.photobucket.com_albums_d14_voo51_sales_a92449709d6777a0b0eb743c54ba5d8a.jpg

ai32.photobucket.com_albums_d14_voo51_sales_2e98a3130d71bf4620495e85cff5cc5a.jpg

voo51

Also, I still drive this as my daily driver until the meriva is ready to collect so I can reassure you it isin drive able order dispute the faults noted.

voo51

Forgot to say im based in castle donington. Just off junction 1 of the a50 or junction 23a of tge m1.

My mobile is 07875248139 text anytime as i miggt not answer ringing due to being busy with our little one.