Piper Exhaust Manifold Group Buy!!

PiperRS

Trader
Larry said:
around 10% gain you reckon... i have a cat back stainless and a 200cpi stainless race cat ive opted for the pipercross panel filter what sorta power should a car like mine have with the manifold u mention in place too after set up ? i have a 2.2 sri mk4 astra

Larry, were not sure on a power gain yet. We shall be testing it once we have finished development tho so we can prove what gains we got :)

I am unsure if a 10% gain would be possible tho :( Maybe with a sports cat, system and filter all fitted you may get that. Shall have to see tho.

Kind Regards

Garry Curley
Race Product Development Dept

PiperRS

Trader
Right

We have just finished the first prototype manifold. Im pleased with the way it looks, i was concerned that due to the limited space it might not be too pretty. It fits onto the Astra beautifully and we have even managed to attach the heatshield.

We have checked the clearance with the VX220 and think this version should fit but are now in the process if taking that apart so we can trial fit it and ensure all is well :)

Here are some pics of what we have done so far.

ai401.photobucket.com_albums_pp93_PiperRS_album_DSCF1433.jpg

ai401.photobucket.com_albums_pp93_PiperRS_album_DSCF1434.jpg

ai401.photobucket.com_albums_pp93_PiperRS_album_DSCF1435.jpg

I hope you all like it.

Kind Regards

Garry Curley

PiperRS

Trader
As were in a good mood. We have another offer :D

Cat back system - Suit VX220 NA

RRP - £437.00 inc vat
OFFER - £350.00 inc vat

ai401.photobucket.com_albums_pp93_PiperRS_album_TVX220SF_1.jpg

ai401.photobucket.com_albums_pp93_PiperRS_album_TVX220SF_2.jpg

Kind Regards

Garry Curley

PiperRS

Trader
CONFIRMED
1. Sdbutler10 - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
2. craige_01 - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
3. mandarinvx - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
4. nikov - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
5. Chris_uk - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
6. bazzio - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT
7. joey - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
8. tucker1987 - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
9. richard -- CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
10. RSG - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
11. ARNIE - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
12. Scubadaddy - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT - VX220 DEVELOPMENT CAR
13. Yello - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
14. Speedsternorway - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
15. Matte - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT
16. winstar - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT & SYSTEM
17. lordm - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT & SYSTEM

AWAITING CONFIRMATION
1. ace-media - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
2. TimSri - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
3. drpau - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
4. boxer - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
5. issac_hunt69 - AWAITING CONFIRMATION

techieboy

PiperRS said:
mandarinvx said:
Any chance of a 2.5" at a similar price :D
At the mo only Larini and 2bular (tho I've given up on them) make a 2.5" system, so should be a fair bit of demand
PS, can you make a back box with inward rolled tips (pref in black) instead of outward rolled
:)

Im not sure what the price would be but i can look into it. If we have enough time and get the manifold done early we can look at making a full 2.5" manifold back system with sports cat. Yes we could offer inwardly rolled tailpipes for those that want but i cant offer them in black unless i get them coated but that would add time to delivery and additional cost. I can give you the numbers of the coating company as it may be easier to get them done yourselves :)

Good work. Can't believe you've made as much progress as you have, so quickly. (y)

I too would also be interested in a 2.5" system for a VX (with inward rolled tips) but I think I'd need a larger silencer, suitable for trackday noise limits.

PiperRS

Trader
CONFIRMED
1. Sdbutler10 - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
2. craige_01 - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
3. mandarinvx - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
4. nikov - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
5. Chris_uk - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
6. bazzio - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT
7. joey - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
8. tucker1987 - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
9. richard -- CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL
10. RSG - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
11. ARNIE - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
12. Scubadaddy - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT - VX220 DEVELOPMENT CAR
13. Yello - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
14. Speedsternorway - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID
15. Matte - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT
16. winstar - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT & SYSTEM
17. lordm - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND DEPOSIT PAID - MANIFOLD & DOWNPIPE/SPORTS CAT & SYSTEM
18. thehood - CONFIRMATION RECEIVED AND PAID IN FULL

AWAITING CONFIRMATION
1. ace-media - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
2. TimSri - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
3. drpau - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
4. boxer - AWAITING CONFIRMATION
5. issac_hunt69 - AWAITING CONFIRMATION

PiperRS

Trader
TimSri said:
The price you qouted for mani./sportscat/downpipe, is that for Astra also?

No i am afriad we do not offer any other products for the Astra. If we have enough free time we shall develop the sports cat/downpipe and system also. But sadly i think we may be struggling for time :(

Many Regrets

Garry Curley

vocky

Staff
looking good 8)

an idea to save time and money, the EGR slot is probably best left off - this is normally blanked off at the EGR valve anyway as the EGR valves are unreliable.

JohnnyN

Former Staff
You'll have to excuse me Garry, but in Bristolian engineering terms, that looks f**kin mint!! You and your team have come up with an absolutely fine piece of work there. thumbup

Did you take any pics of the exit where the pipes merge?

MikeS

Former Staff
after initially cancelling my order to possible redundancy i might actually ask to be put back on the list :p

i got a bonus coming my way :)

PiperRS

Trader
JohnnyN said:
You'll have to excuse me Garry, but in Bristolian engineering terms, that looks f**kin mint!! You and your team have come up with an absolutely fine piece of work there. thumbup

Did you take any pics of the exit where the pipes merge?

LOL, can I use that quote in our advertising campaign? :)

I don't think I did to be honest, will get some up when I am next in the office or you with the next prototype one. Are we swaying you to shed that Lexmaul one yet???? ;-)

Garry Curley